iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bacon & Mater Sammich

Started by Magicman, June 29, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK, I actually had two and topped them off with a slice of

Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie.  food6

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

BradMarks

Not fair.  I was just having a conversation of how good BLT's are with the season coming up. But I gotta ask, where is the lettuce? ;D

Magicman

Didn't have any so it was only a BT.  I did an exact rerun for supper and prolly will again tomorrow.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rjwoelk

I like cold bacon on butter infused cold toast with lots of honey
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

WDH

DanG.

DanG.

DanG.

You got me to cussing. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

LeeB

I don't eat bread any more and I can't get any bacon until I at least make it to Germany, so I have no idea why I'm looking at this.  :D I do still have a blt with mayo and clausen dill quarter when at home, just minus the bread. I guess it's a lettuce wrap.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

What you are doing is still miles ahead of surgery Lee. 

That sandwich was actually Marty's and he said that it was the first bread that he had eaten in several months.  I am not a heavy bread eater but my normal noon meal is a sandwich thus two slices.  Now Cornbread is a completely different subject and I know of no restrictions.   :D

gspren

Tony's I-75 restaurant would ask what happened to the rest of the bacon! That's barely a start.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Magicman

I agree Gary.

Tony knows Bacon, and this is not even an order of bacon.  ;D

luvmexfood

Any sandwich with a good fresh garden mater is a good sandwich. Even if it's just mater and peanut butter or mayo.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

WDH

This qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment since there is not a "taste button" to push :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dave Shepard

I see my three favorite food groups in that last picture. Bacon, butter, AMD maple syrup. food6
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Magicman

OK Dave, here is the rest of that meal.  Well almost because we had already begun to eat before I thought about a picture.

And then the night before, but again, I had eaten much bacon before I thought about a picture.

I know, I am a bad man.   ;D   Tonys I75 Restaurant

Thank You Sponsors!