iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad News

Started by gspren, January 23, 2019, 08:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

My mother, Lois, passed away today at 90 Y.O. While we have been expecting this any day for the past few weeks it's still quite a jolt to lose your mom. She still called my older brother and me "the boys" even though we are getting old ourselves and she will be missed.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

dgdrls

My condolences to you and your family
gspren.  The loss of loved ones is never easy, no matter
the circumstance,

D

lxskllr

Chuck White

Bad time for sure!

I remember losing my Mom, once in a while I still get a fleeting urge to call to ask her something, then realize it's been five years now!

Condolences sent!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

Sorry to hear this. Please know we are thinking about you and your family during this sad period. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

DelawhereJoe

Very sorry to hear the news Mr.G me sincerest condolences to you and your family.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Old Greenhorn

SO very sorry for your loss. We lost my Mom 2 years ago at 93, it still hurts a bit. Peace to you and your family.
Tom
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

doc henderson

No time or age is painless to lose someone you have known and depended on your whole life. she is still your mom and it still hurts.  God bless and grieve all you need.  Lost both my parents about ten years ago, and still miss them often.  I am only 58 and so still wish I could get their advice and guidance occasionally.  very sorry!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

sawguy21

I am sorry. We know it is coming but that does not make it any easier to accept. She lived a long life and left knowing she was loved, we can't ask more than that.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WDH

Nothing like losing your Mom.  My deepest sympathies. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Pat & I offer our condolences to you and your family Gary.  I also lost my Mom at 90 but the emptiness is still there. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

terrifictimbersllc

My sympathies, my mother left now 2 yrs ago just before her 95th birthday. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Banjo picker

Mine made it to 94, but you never are quite ready.  Sympathy from my house to yours.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

hacknchop

Rhonda and I send our condolences.  May God supply comfort to you and your family during this time.
Often wrong never indoubt

barbender

My condolences, gspren. 
Too many irons in the fire

rjwoelk

My sympathies  to you . My mom passed last spring. My the lord sustain you and comfort you.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

low_48

My condolences. Lost my 87 year old Mother on November 6th. She died of complications from Alzheimer's, but still really hurt. Still does. Take care of yourself.

mike_belben

Sorry to read of her passing, may she find the lords peace.
Praise The Lord

Lko67

Sorry for your loss.I know how your feeling

samandothers

Sorry to hear of her passing and my condolences.  She will always be with you in memories as one of her boys.

goose63

So sorry to hear this my Mother left this world 15 years agao at 95
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

51cub

Sorry to hear that. My own mother passed back in October. She was 92, and the first to say she'd had a good run, and it's dtsti a shock
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Jim_Rogers

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

reedco

Sorry for your loss.  Sounds like a lot of Moms living and eating really clean to live long and productive lives!
Not many trees

Roxie

My heart goes out to you and your family. 
Say when

timberking

So sorry for your loss.  Driving up to Ark. today to see my mother on her 98 birthday.  I lost my dad when I was a senior in high school so my mom has always been my rock.  WWII vet nurse in N. Africa, Sicily, and Italy.

Autocar

Sorry to hear of your mothers passing
Bill

Bruno of NH

Sorry for your loss 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

firefighter ontheside

I'm sorry for the loss of your mom.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

gspren

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers. I'm handling it better than I thought I would I believe because she said she was ready and I know she no longer suffers.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Sixacresand

Sorry for the loss of your Mother, Gspen.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!