iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Greetings !

Started by MacDiarmada7, March 18, 2019, 11:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacDiarmada7

Greetings , I'm a first timer here and glad to be here. I've truly enjoyed reading many of the post here on Forestry Forum. I'm kinda of a "Luddite" when it comes to the internet /cell phone world, SO,,,I thank You for your patience up front.
Much appreciated Forestry Forum !

Is maith an t-anlann an t-ocras {hunger is good sauce}

My arsenal :High Mountain Husky Dynasty
262xp, 371/372XP, 562XP, 550xp II , 357XP, 346XP, 350/346xp top end, 55Rancher , 445 xtorq, 435 xtorq

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, MacDiarmada7!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

A-z farmer

Welcome to the forestry forum MacDiarmada7
I am in the same boat with this computer stuff.
One of my daughters helped me sign up here 
Last year and I am still fumbling around .
But this place has the greatest bunch of people and knowledge on the planet.
Zeke

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Old Greenhorn

Welcome MacDiarmada7! I wonder, are you anywhere near Cimarron? That's pretty country out that way. Enjoy the forum!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Texas Ranger

Welcome, MacDiarmada7, pull up a stump and set a spell.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

MacDiarmada7

Thanx to all. looking forward to the forums.
Quote from: Old Greenhorn on March 19, 2019, 12:26:13 PM
Welcome MacDiarmada7! I wonder, are you anywhere near Cimarron? That's pretty country out that way. Enjoy the forum!
No Sir I'm located north of Taos not far from Colorado line Cimarron is on the eastern side of the Sangre de Cristo Mtns Yes Very nice country !

AND yes I plead with my 8 year old Daughter to show me the ropes on both computer and cell phone....sign of the times 
Quote from: A-z farmer on March 19, 2019, 07:14:27 AM
Welcome to the forestry forum MacDiarmada7
I am in the same boat with this computer stuff.
One of my daughters helped me sign up here
Last year and I am still fumbling around .
But this place has the greatest bunch of people and knowledge on the planet.
Zeke

262xp, 371/372XP, 562XP, 550xp II , 357XP, 346XP, 350/346xp top end, 55Rancher , 445 xtorq, 435 xtorq

Old Greenhorn

There are at least 2 of us here who have hiked the Sangre de Cristo's and probably a few more. They will always hold a place in my heart. I hope you get a lot out of this group as I have, it's a bunch of good eggs and smart folks. You do get out what you put in though, in my experience. Enjoy.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

thecfarm

MacDiarmada7,welcome to the forum.
What brings you here for wood interests? ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

MacDiarmada7

Quote from: thecfarm on March 20, 2019, 05:54:28 AM
MacDiarmada7,welcome to the forum.
What brings you here for wood interests? ;D
Good morning cfarm, Well for the past 25 years or so I,
've been lugging around an old "Frontier" wood stove and I can't live without it . Felling , hauling , splitting and cherishing our wood pile is for us, one of life's most pleasurable undertakings. My wife usually comes with and is a valuable operator . She can limb and buck like nobody I've ever worked with. Our outings together [sometimes with daughter and dogs] are time very well spent and give us great satisfaction. especially when winter comes on. 
I do enjoy reading about the experiences of others and even on occasion sharing mine
 thanx for the Welcome !

Thank You Sponsors!