iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need Sawmill Services - Los Angeles Area

Started by dpgoldberg, July 25, 2006, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpgoldberg

I have two freshly felled pecan logs, 15 inches in diameter by 10 feet long to be milled. I am in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area. A portable service would be prefered as I have no easy way to transport the logs.

Thanks,

Dave

JimBuis

Welcome to the forum!!  If you look at the top of the screen, you will find member map.  Click on that then select USA and you can check out what members we have in the LA area.  You can try to email them or send them a personal message through the forum.  There is probably someone who can help you out.

Jim

Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

jack

Lemmee see, 

8-12 hour drive one way,(fuss with traffic)  Room and board,  couple of hours milling,  then sticker/ stack/ fuss with the wood, head home........

Sure call me
JAck Kimmich
LOCAL LUMBER
Division of SOILS TO GROW LLC
PO BOX 309
HOLLISTER CALIFORNIA 95023

831-320-8707
GRAB life by the Belly fat and give it a twist!!!!!

Went from 5 employees to one, sorry to see a couple of them go.  Simplify life... building a totally solar run home, windmill pumps my water, and logs keep me warm.

treecyclers

I'll be milling in Pasadena in about 3 weeks, and you're welcome to bring the logs to the deck.
Contact me directly and I'll fill you in on the details, as well as putting you in touch with my buddy that has the log decks in Pasadena that's he's holding for me.
Superdave
I wake up in the morning, and hear the trees calling for me...come make us into lumber!

Thank You Sponsors!