iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Resaws

Started by Fred, November 10, 2004, 08:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Hey guys who all sells resaws?  would like to find info on all I can.
       Thanks    Fred
Baker 18M
Woodmaster 718 Planer/ molder

Pedalbiker

Are you looking for band resaws or circular resaws?
Patrick Hubble
Coleman, MI

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."      Charles Buxton

Fred

Baker 18M

karl

Morgan
Go Fast
Grizzley
Kent
Baker
those are off the top of my head
search resaws
"I ask for wisdom and strength, Not to be superior to my brothers, but to be able to fight my greatest enemy, myself"  - from Ojibwa Prayer.

Kevin_H.

Woodmizer makes a multi head,

You may also want to check out

Brewcoinc.com
They have a nice little resaw called the ez cut.

Fast line saws also has a small single head with an enclined return.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Fred

Been doing some searching. Their is several brands
           Thanks guys  Fred
Baker 18M

Pedalbiker

Baker pretty much developed the concept and marketed it to the masses.  If memory serves me right I think go fast is a Wisconsin company.

Good Luck.
Patrick Hubble
Coleman, MI

"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."      Charles Buxton

shopteacher

Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

hillbilly

how much do you plan on cutting with one and how often you plan on useing it.
                   I dont have any digital pics of it , but I built a resaw beam that sets right down on top of my timberking I dont have a return yet I ran out of money, but it works pretty good itll cut faster than you can stack behind it .
                            hillbilly  

Fred

I hope to use it every day if I get one. I think I would try for 5,000ft. per week.
Baker 18M

hillbilly

The baker A with a return is a pretty good little machine.I'm not sure about the footage that can be sawn on one in a day i'm sure you could cut 1000ft in a day pretty easy though .

Thank You Sponsors!