iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My cancer journey

Started by Ed_K, July 11, 2016, 07:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed_K

Thanks everyone. I really like the Forestry Forum and need to follow where I can. If I answer here then read forestry and logging I'm lucky just to make it thru, I try checking out sawing and milling an general I'm pretty much done. Sawing and milling is impossible to keep up with  ;D .
Ed K

newoodguy78

I'll second the thought that sawmill and milling is impossible to keep up with...that's one happening place for sure  :D

thecfarm

I check this thread to see how things are going with you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ed_K

Ed K

Ed_K

I've had problems this last week. If I take a prescribed higher dose of pain meds, I can't stay awake. If I take a lower dose I hurt so bad I can't motivate. It's really bugging me,I can sit here and fall right to sleep in mid sentence,or hurt so much I can't sit still enough to read what your all up to. It took me 10 mins. just to write this.
I'm still having problems with eating too. If I don't take motion sick pills I can't eat without loosing it. I'm hoping the doctors at Hanover have answer's. We thought we had one more app. on wed. but now I don't know they didn't call back today.
Ed K

barbender

Still praying for you, Ed- for pain relief right now and for you to beat this altogether!
Too many irons in the fire

thecfarm

Got to be a happy medium somewheres. Good luck finding it.  :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

My prayers continue to be for your Healing Grace Ed. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawguy21

Hang in there Ed, the beast hasn't won the war.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thechknhwk

Considered any cannabis?  May help with pain and appetite.  Hope you feel better.

Ed_K

We've talked about it, but I would need the doctor to talk to us about it first.
Ed K

samandothers

Thoughts and prayers for you.

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

dgdrls

Hold fast Ed,   you're an inspiration,

very best to you

Dan

Ed_K

Yesterday I felt good enough to get the snow plow off the tractor move the medium wood splitter so I can get a load of wood in and start working up next winter's wood.Today I woke to feeling a lot better. I just hope it stays with me.
Ed K

barbender

Praise God! I'm really happy to hear that, Ed! Don't over do it now.

red

What makes you think your not getting any more snow ?  Just kidding ,  it all sounds great .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

samandothers

Hope you are on a good roll!

thecfarm

There!!! That's more like it. I bet that felt good.  ;D

Ed_K

Back in the late 70s early 80s we got enough snow to pollinate the blue berries, best crops we had them yrs  ;) .
Ed K

Autocar

Sounding good Ed prayers your way.
Bill

Ed_K

Just an update, they changed my daily pain meds so that I take one kind during the day and the regular med at night. The day time med doesn't make me drowsy so I can function and get some work done. I figure I need to work to build my muscles back up. Every day seems to help me get better. I have learned to listen to the body, if I overdue it the next day is spent recuperating. Which is not fun. It's still one day at a time.
Ed K

red

Sounds Great it's a journey not a race .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

barbender

Thanks for the update, Ed! Keep doing what you're doing, hang in there.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!