iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Feral Hogs

Started by Ron Scott, February 24, 2010, 04:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

When I come up to visit you, maybe you can cook up some moose if I promise not to bring any grits  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SwampDonkey

These days I just herd them up.  :D

As far as the grits, you can bring them along for your breakfast.  ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

That would loom large if I brought grits over the border  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Warren

Better be careful.  The Canadian Border folks might not like ya bringing some "foreign food" stuffs into Canada...  And NEVER tell them you are going north to "do work" ! ! !    :D
LT40SHD42, Case 1845C,  Baker Edger ...  And still not near enough time in the day ...

Mooseherder

Quote from: Mooseherder on April 17, 2012, 07:33:49 PM
I saw a Feral Hog on the side of the northbound lanes of I-95 this morning at 7am. 10 miles north of West Palm.  I was paying attention to the State Trooper who was in the break down lane and there it was right after.  It was all black and eating something on the wrong side ofda fence.  It's been a little while since we had seen a live one.  I have seen one dead onda side of a country road last week and the week before also but not onda 95.   People are going 80+ onda 95!

Ditto, same time same place this morning except this time there was 2 of them.   I heard a news tidbit that 37000 pigs get hit by vehicles every year.
I don't know if it is true, but if it is,  that's concerning.

WildDog

QuoteLike Troy on the History Channel Show, Swamp People......."Shoot em, Elizabeth, shoot em!!"

On the Swamp People aired downed here last night one of the participants using a cross-bow shot a big tan sow. I think the weight was exagerated at 500lb, all the same it was a big pig.   
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Thank You Sponsors!