iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for Brian Timberwolf

Started by Edwin, December 20, 2015, 01:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwin

Hello All, I'm new here and am trying to find out how to contact Brian to discuss having him port my MS880. Could anyone give me his contact info? Or Brian if you see this could you contact me?

Thanks Edwin

Al_Smith

I think he got tired of arguing on the internet and gave it up for a lost cause .I haven't seen him nor his dad Frank( aka Crofter ) on any forum for perhaps 3-4 years .Then again there's few I just don't belong on . ;)

HolmenTree

I liked those  2 guys.....great father son combo. If I remember correct they were from northern Ontario somewhere.
Making a living with a saw since age 16.

ehp

Donot think Brian has much interest in building saws these days , He is like myself and sick of all the BS on the internet

Edwin

Thanks for the reply's and info. Pity Timberwolf isn't around any more.
I've had that saw for 7-10yrs and use it for cutting big slabs. The other day the sprocket went. I started thinking it  might be getting time to have the saw rebuilt anyway, so why not try for more power.
I'd heard about porting so I started looking and found a thread about it here. 

I'm sorry to hear about the BS, it of course exists everywhere. I don't spend much time posting but have found these forums to have good value from time to time.

Sprocket coming in Tuesday, so I'll finish milling the Sycamore Maple and hope nothing else gives.
Have a Merry Christmas Edwin

Thank You Sponsors!