iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Visited Cooks yesterday

Started by mmartone, February 08, 2013, 07:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmartone

A friend of mine and I rode up to Cooks Saws yesterday afternoon. It was pouring down rain and work was going to be slow so off we went. We met Deb and Billy, dropped off a dozen bands for sharpening and got a little tour, nice folks up there! Stopped at Harbor Freight and bought a little junk made in china. Good way to spend an afternoon.
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

justallan1

Sounds like a good day indeed. I'd sure like to tour one of these places or at least a trade show where some are demo'd. I think I would learn a lot.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Very good MMartone....I wish I had the time to visit every sponsor on here. Now that would establish a record and I could learn a lot. :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

5quarter

Sounds like loads of fun. Sure wish I had the time and wherewithall to make the trip down, but I'm sure I couldn't get outta there without buying something... ;D
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

PineNut

I have visited Cooks a couple of times. First time I bought a mill. Second time, it was a sharpener. Had a good tour and enjoyed it very much

Grappletractor

China makes a lot of good stuff.

Chuck White

Cooks are "good people", haven't met any better, or easier to work with.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!