iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any python fans?

Started by woodmills1, April 02, 2006, 09:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Going to see spamalot in Boston at 2:00 will let you know what I think later.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

sawguy21

Some of his stuff is really funny but I miss a lot of the British humour ::)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

woodmills1

The show was great, much of the holy grail  plus a lot of new stuff, like the lady of the lake and her Laker girls. :D   Dinner at PF Changs gourmet chinease was also real nice and not too expensive for the city.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

wesdor

Our son attended the Chicago premiere a couple of years ago.  He is a real Monty Python Fan and thought the show was great.  He has the sound track and we have listened to it.  Not only a fun "British Humor" show, but also pokes fun at musicals in general.  I don't recall the exact name of the song, but the "song to end the show" is sort of a mixture of Mel Brooks and Monty Python.

Hope you enjoyed the show.

Ianab

No one else could get so many laughs from one dead parrot or a (non-existant) lump of cheese  :D

ALBATROSS!!  ;)
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

arj

The first one I saw was The Twit of the year, fell out of my chair I laughed so much
                         arj

Thank You Sponsors!