iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Re: Grackles caught in wet April snow storm

Started by Danny_S, April 14, 2004, 12:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny_S

They are just some old treeline spruce.  There is a few chunks of birch and maple in it for forewood. I have about 12  8' logs so far and about 4 more left to cut. I took this one picture there to show the view they have from there. It is really nice.

Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

SwampDonkey

Had a wet snow storm today, making it nasty for the grackles. They are perched in a sugar maple in my yard trying to dry off. :D :D

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Danny_S

Ize gots caught in that storm too... I was clearing a lot for a buddy of mine. He said you can have the logs if I just clear it off for him.... Ize sais ok, not a problem!!  I have about 10 decent saw logs so far.
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

SwampDonkey

Yup, that was a nasty little squal. Now its full sun, and the snows all melted off. Grackles are happy again, back in their spruce trees behind the house. :D :D :D

Nice to have friends giving logs away, good find. Spruce? Hardwood?

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Beautiful sunday morning and back to feeding and nest building duties. I dunno how so many birds nest in those trees, and you can't find them or their nests very easily either.

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

Yup, sure is a nice spot for a house. I have a nice view as well from home. Farm fields and view of the Appalachians including Mars Hill and Mount Katahdin in Maine. Father always called it the million dollor view, well he got more than that for it. :) ;)

Thank You Sponsors!