iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bobby Goodson's return to screen

Started by Riwaka, June 02, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mills

Hey, thanks for bringing this out. Didn't know it was out there. Totally different operation than what we run, but still with the same headaches we all face. Looking forward to the next ones.

nativewolf

Grew up on the coast of NC and our family had a  inland property beside some of their harvest sites.  It was always interesting to see them cutting and maneuvering in around there.   It will be nice to see on video.
Liking Walnut

Autocar

All ways enjoyed his shows nice to see them back !
Bill

loggerman1959

Goodsons are classy people , give logging a positive image .

mills

Quote from: loggerman1959 on June 04, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
Yeah, everyone thought that Ax Men was going to be our show. Boy were we wrong. Then Bobby's swamp loggers, with their class act,  came in and restored some of our dignity. 

Firewoodjoe

Riwaka

The Goodson All Terrain heavy metal line up - 855D feller buncher, 855 shovel, two 635 skidders, 640 clam bunk, two loaders plus additionals and trucks.

Goodson's All Terrain "The Stroud Tract" - YouTube

dgdrls

I enjoyed meeting Mr. Goodson at the Boonville Logging show,

Very nice guy with an easy way about him

D

newoodguy78

Quote from: Firewoodjoe on June 05, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
So this will be on YouTube only?
Firewood,Yes I believe this is a YouTube only series 

thedoublejranch

Agreed, and a very nice person it seems to work for. I watch those shows and some of those guys I say I'd never work for that type and others I say "I bet he is a wonderful person to work for" and that is how I felt when watching Bobby Goodson.

They have different looking equipment from what I seen on the west coast. I know they did swamps too.
The Double J Ranch & Timber Farm.
Member "NWOA" National Woodland Owners Association"

thedoublejranch

Quote from: mills on June 04, 2018, 08:21:33 PM
Yeah, everyone thought that Ax Men was going to be our show. Boy were we wrong. Then Bobby's swamp loggers, with their class act,  came in and restored some of our dignity.
I remember Jay Browning from Axe men, he seems like a straight up guy. Ryygard was nuts, the old man anyway. The kid settled down quite a bit, but more for image I think. But tragically, the kid was killed in a horrific car accident (head on)
The Double J Ranch & Timber Farm.
Member "NWOA" National Woodland Owners Association"

snowstorm

i know someone that did business with ryyguard. he says they knew what they were doing. it was just all put on for tv 

teakwood

Quote from: snowstorm on June 16, 2018, 07:50:50 PMit was just all put on for tv 

i'm pretty sure it is!  All showes are like that. People want drama! if not it's just too boring
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

Skeans1

Quote from: thedoublejranch on June 16, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Quote from: mills on June 04, 2018, 08:21:33 PM
Yeah, everyone thought that Ax Men was going to be our show. Boy were we wrong. Then Bobby's swamp loggers, with their class act,  came in and restored some of our dignity.
I remember Jay Browning from Axe men, he seems like a straight up guy. Ryygard was nuts, the old man anyway. The kid settled down quite a bit, but more for image I think. But tragically, the kid was killed in a horrific car accident (head on)
Jay is a nice guy so is Mike Pihl all the stuff you saw was for TV.

mike_belben

Its a shame you have to make a fool of yourself to get on television these days. 
Praise The Lord

Mooseknuckle

What ever happened to Melvin Lardy and Stump Branch Logging?  He was always a good laugh on the Axe men show.
Pioneer P51 is look'n for a Buddy!!

Riwaka

Riwaka

Lawg Dawg

Yeah, I enjoy this series also, thanks for posting!
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

coxy

thanks for posting ill have to go on you tube and watch it  the darn snake got me at the end  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!