iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

DanG woodchucks

Started by bandmiller2, May 29, 2010, 08:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troublermaker

I like to get them in my cross hairs on my 243.
Then we see how much a Woodchuck can chuck with 80 gram of lead in him.

ely

i love that commercial. :D
we dont have em here, but we have plenty of deer and hogs to make up for them.

cutterboy

Woodchucks used to be a problem here before the coyotes moved in. I've only seen two chucks in the last 10 years. I shot one. The cottontail rabbits are scarce now too.

Frank, I like your way best. Dead skunk down the hole. :D :D :D :D :D

To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

SwampDonkey

Talking about rabbits....I was eating lunch in the bush where I was brush cutting and what should happen along , but a hare, having a good old time leaping over the new brush and crawling under it like he was just at home.  They are good for one thing at least and that's keeping the suckered stuff eaten back or killed by girdling. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tyb525

We like to take care of them with a Remington AR15. They never see it coming ;D
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

wood monger

An old farmer buddy of mine had a woodchuck problem around his barns and other out buildings. He put large limestone gravel around the foundations, 2 to 3 inch, he said woodchucks don't like diggin' in that stuff. I mean the gravel was 2 to 3 inch, I'm not sure how deep a layer he put down, they are about 1 to 2 foot wide strips.

SPIKER

So far this year I have gotten 5+ (memory is going)  I know I have had at least 2 in my con-a-bear trap in the back barn, same hole they keep moving in there.  then I got 2 or 3 with the 22 (10-22 rugar) and one with my new break action rugar .177 using hunting pellets.   lots of people say a .177 wont work I've taken 3 with them now.  takes good aim & accurate gun is all, though I did finish him off with the 22 hand gun I was keeping along when I went after flying rats (starlings roosting in the barn) and Robbins for some reason they seem to think steering wheel or seat of a tractor/rider/mowers or step ladders is the perfect place set & crap onto any place my hands need to grasp.   their 2nd spot is the freshly cleaned pick nick table.. :mad:

Mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Thank You Sponsors!