iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I don't know why I call it checkin the stove.............

Started by woodmills1, February 28, 2010, 04:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

It always needs wood when I get out there

running a free heat machine hooked up to a large pooly insulated house and I say to the lovely mrs wood....I gotta check the stove now :D :D

should just say   gotta go feed the monster :o ;D :D :D :)
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

bandmiller2

After a wile you don't even think about it ,coat ,boots on out to the stove.Possibly hide a bottle of screech at the stove house just in case you got snakebit on the way out.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: bandmiller2 on March 01, 2010, 08:25:10 AM
After a wile you don't even think about it ,coat ,boots on out to the stove.Possibly hide a bottle of screech at the stove house just in case you got snakebit on the way out.Frank C.

Of course, if that screech is genuine Newfoundland Screech Rum (http://www.screechrum.com/story.html you won't need much wood to heat things up a bit!  :D

Herb, who has kissed the cod and downed the Screech and become a member of the tribe.

Thank You Sponsors!