iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rubber tree  haha

Started by woodmills1, January 31, 2004, 08:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I think I should win. I got it to food. ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

J_T

I think you are right wondered when it was going to make it . Between the pic. of snow and food I am now cold and hungry .Think I'll snack fire up the stove and hit the sack .Later 8)
Jim Holloway

Kevin_H.

The Wheels on the thread go 'round and 'round
round and round
round and round

The wheels on the thread go round and round

...cant remember how the rest goes!
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Haytrader

I think this thread is about deflated.

::)

But, we could rotate it and put some more air in it.

???
Haytrader

Bro. Noble

I think what Haytrader means is re-BOOT it ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

oldsaw-addict

I want my goodyear guy, you stole him!!! :D :D actually if you want to see the goodyear guy again, pay the ransom of $75 Million and he will be returned alive and intact. :D :D :D Just kidding but theres an awful large pile of tires there and I'll bet that if one were to get a big enough shredder, they would make some nice rubber mulch.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

woodmills1

OK here are two shots of the end of the job.  I hope it doesn't end the jokes :D Which by the way I am not tired of :D  By the way they will be shredded and probably sent to a paper mill in maine for fuel when they get a round tuit. :D

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Tom

I sawed up a bunch of Round Tuit's the other day.  Need some?

J_T

Does this mean the end of this tread? ;D
Jim Holloway

woodmills1

Now we just gotta see who is gonna kill this tread flat, or at least bring it back round to food. :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

posted this to bring it back for Grawulf to see

Grawulf

Thanks James...........I needed a smile for a dreary Ohio afternoon..........and you just got more MILAGE out of this thread......... :-\

Warbird

Quote from: Grawulf on November 25, 2007, 04:33:18 PM
Thanks James...........I needed a smile for a dreary Ohio afternoon..........and you just got more MILAGE out of this thread......... :-\

Guess he's not balding, huh?

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Well, if this thread ever goes flat, you can just plug it (if it's tubeless) or patch the tube... Just don't let anybody bias you against it...

Daren

I have read this thread , but never re plied. I just spun my wheels trying to think of a clever pun like you all.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

woodmills1

It is nice to see that a re-TIRED guy can Spare a laugh for yall. :D

Coon

woodmills,  did you keep any spares?  You never know when you'll need one. :D :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

scgargoyle

Dis tread Dunlap over on to page 3 already! Now, if only you could keep up with inflation, strike a balance, ya know, draw a bead on it....
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Thank You Sponsors!