iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New -Old member

Started by rendezvous, July 23, 2013, 09:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rendezvous

Well its time I come out of the closet :o Whoo wait a minute that didn't sound right.  I mean it's time I introduce myself.
I haven't posted any thing yet because my spelling is the only thing worse than my hearing, and my one finger typing seems to be slowing down >:(   

My son and I bought a Mobile dimension mill at an auction a year ago and have been having fun making lumber with it.

We have a small construction company( Dump trucks,Trackhoes, Dozers, & the like) for the last 30 years
so we have a lot of support equipment ,Making lumber for farm building and Cabin at our prop. at the river. 

Other interests are, Wine making,Dirt bike riding, & fishing.

Greg

thecfarm

rendezvous,welcome to the forum. spelling,not a big deal to me. I can figure it out. If you get their,there,than,then,too,too used the wrong way,oh well.  :D Post away and have fun.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Greg...Greg...Greg.....from what I've read....do you need another son?  :D

Welcome Buddy!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Andy White

Greg
Welcome to another chapter in the ongoing game of life! You will enjoy milling and everything related to it. We don't care about spelling, or typing speed! Just send pictures! ha ha   Welcome to the Forum.       Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roxie

Welcome to the forum!   :)
Say when

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Greg.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Raider Bill

Are you still dirt bike riding? Last time I tried it I couldn't walk for a week. hurt_smiley

Welcome!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

moosehunter

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Martha White Nelson

Martha

Magicman

It's good to see you finally come to life Greg.  ;D  Again, Welcome.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rendezvous

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I couldn't expect any thing less with you guys 8)
Poston if you were my Son ,were you live you'd have to get up before breakfast
to get to work on time. ;D
Ya I still ride dirt bikes and snowmobiles.
Thanks again for all I've learned from you guys.
  Greg 

slider

Do like I did Greg ,get someone smarter than me to install a spell check.Welcome
al glenn

giant splinter

Greg,
Welcome ....... You are in good company ;D
roll with it

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum.
Slider quite telling all of our secrets. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

rendezvous

Good idea Slider, I'll get my granddaughter to do that. ;D
Greg

Thank You Sponsors!