iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snoring Cured

Started by WV Sawmiller, December 12, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Sawmiller

Okay, how many men out there have a wife who pokes you in the ribs at 2:00 a.m and says "turn over, you're snoring again?"

I tried the strips - raised my snoring 2 octaves. I tried the spray - lowered my snoring 1 octave. I tried ear plugs but she refused to wear them. One night she tried a sock but I woke up strangling and wet the bed so she hasn't tried that again.

Last week her doctor told her she had a pinched nerve in her back and gave her some sort of muscle relaxer and told her to take one pill every night at bedtime. She tried them and they knock her out right away and she (and I) sleeps all night. 

Problem solved - see it was her problem all the time, not mine. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Crusarius

sawguy21

:D I almost spit my coffee especially at the part about the sock.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Grizzly

Yeah!  :D My wife hasn't tried that one yet but I think I'm safe. She pinched my nose on me one night (I hardly noticed) and she said she'd never do it again! I apparently snorted and choked and had a conniption but never woke up and never stopped snoring.  :)  Maybe I'll let her try my pills.  :D
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

petefrom bearswamp

I used to wake her up in my pre CPAP days.
I once told her that now we are both awake before at least one of us was sleeping.
Didnt go over well.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

barbender

I use a CPAP, which is a godsend for my wife. The other night one of our pug cross dogs was sleeping on our bed with us, my wife kept elbowing me until she figured out it was the dog😂
Too many irons in the fire

samandothers

People that snore should have a sleep test, I believe.  May be related to sleep apnea and CPAP can help give good rest.  There is another topic on this.

sawguy21

Karen used a CPAP, without it she woke the neighbors. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WV Sawmiller

Sam,

I rest fine. It was my wife who had to problem sleeping. :D Now we know there are drugs she can take to solve that problem. :)
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

samandothers

:D
Gotta plan for what occurs when she is better and doc does not refill prescription  ;D.

Thank You Sponsors!