Previous topic - Next topic

TeenSwinger

What is the going price for dunnage?
Thanks
Jacob
Peterson ATS 827  Nyle L200  Ebac 800  Bridgewood M-562

fencerowphil (Phil L.)

Jacob,

Have you tried a telephone survey of some of the local industries and truck firms?  After all,
you need to know the exact dimensions which they require, if you are to really meet their needs.

You could even pop by in person and ask.  I'll bet they will be willing to inform an industrious
young man such as yourself.
Bi-VacAtional:  Piano tuner and sawyer.  (Use one to take a vacation from the other.) Have two Stihl 090s, one Stihl 075, Echo CS8000, Echo 346,  two Homely-ite 27AVs, Peterson 10" Swingblade Winch Production Frame, 36" and 54"Alaskan mills, and a sore back.

fencerowphil (Phil L.)

Bi-VacAtional:  Piano tuner and sawyer.  (Use one to take a vacation from the other.) Have two Stihl 090s, one Stihl 075, Echo CS8000, Echo 346,  two Homely-ite 27AVs, Peterson 10" Swingblade Winch Production Frame, 36" and 54"Alaskan mills, and a sore back.

WH_Conley

Dunnage would the same price as pallet stock in your area, plus a amall margin for cut to length.

Cribbing , on the other hand is a whole different product. ;)

I do not sell dunnage, just cribbing. ;D
Bill

Dave Shepard

What makes cribbing special, quality? Last I heard oak cribbing was $.50.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WH_Conley

As a general rule, around here anyhow, dunnage is junk to set stuff on, cribbing would be preceived to be a more stable piece of wood, as in supporting machinery for mechanics. I will not sell anything that is unsound for cribbing.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!