iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Logrite cant hook

Started by arj, April 19, 2005, 10:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arj

I got my brand new Arkansas Super Stick today. Picked it up at the International Headquarters of LogRite tools. Met Kevin and got the offical FF tour. he has alot of things I could use for my hobby shop if I could aford them, or the hobby shop. Maybe someday when I get old. enjoyed the vist and that tool is AWESOME. Also picked up it`s baby brother a 24 incher.
      Thanks Kevin
                                         arj

ARKANSAWYER

I guess my royality check is in the mail.  ???

One day I hope to get that far east and north as to be able to take a tour.  Now you will be looking for big uglys to turn over.   I need to get me one of them little ones to for my cedar.
ARKANSAWYER

Captain

I'm bringing mine to the Piggy Roast if you're going to be there, Arky.  It needs an autograph.  By the way, due to a powdercoater mistake, its your favorite color....

AND if you ever get the inkling to venture to Yankeedom, you've got a personal tour guide :)

Captain

MULE_MAN

I got my Super Cant Hook last Friday. It's Orange  I know Bib & Arky
will be proud of that !!  ;D        There's a Big different then the Logrite 60 "
The extra handle makes it even easier. So now I have a 60" Blue
Logrite & a Super one that's orange . Now that ought to make anybody
happy  :D  :D  :D   ;)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

maple flats

Received my new logrite cant hook today. Much lighter than I expected. I got the 60" one and now I can't wait to try it on the biggest log i've got. It sure looks like quality written all over it.  Yea, it's blue, I like blue, understand it is available in safety orange for you WM folks. Who else has one and what do you think after using it? 8) 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Ga_Boy

Maple,

I got me a Monster Hook and a 48" peavy.

That Moster Hook worked real nice on a 36" Yellow Poplar log I got the other day.  Worth every penny.

I got a job lined up that has some 50" plus Red Oaks.  I am sure that Monster Hook will pay for its self on that job.

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Captain

Nothing like those LogRite tools for us swing blade sawyers who end up prying logs with the same tools we turn logs with.  No more broken handles ::)

Like them?? I'm a dealer ;D

Captain

maple flats

I had fun rolling my biggest log around today, the LodRite 60" cant hook did a fine job rolling a 28" but end 36' length Ash log, but then I had work to do and put the LogRite away until needed. 8) 8)
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Bibbyman

We ain't a dealer but maybe we should be.  Had another request for a 48" and ordered it early this week along with some other parts.  The other parts came but the WM LogRite was out of stock!

I got a note from Dave Mann at WM saying they are selling well and that all the brach offices sould have a stock of them and they will bring some along with them to all the shows and demos.

So,  if you're near a Wood-Mizer branch office or going to attend a demo they're doing,  it'd be a good opportunity to look one over before you buy.  Besides,  the WM version comes in that cool color ORANGE!

Kevin, Tammy,  no time to slow down now!!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

MartyParsons

We have some here in PA. Open house next weekend.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Thank You Sponsors!