iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new timberking owner should say hello

Started by sgtmaconga, March 13, 2008, 08:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtmaconga

i discovered that a new timber king owner in middle georgia has been sitting in the background and has not said hi. i won't call him by name (randy) or his son (jake) but they should stand up and say hello
Measure twice cut once

DanG

Hey Randy and Jake!  Y'all come on out and tell us about your mill and what your plans are for it.  I wouldn't leave that up to Sgtmaconga, if I were you. ::) ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

brdmkr

Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

customsawyer

Jake is right here but I don't think I am the Jake you are looking for. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

sgtmaconga

looks like i'm going to have to call them guys
Measure twice cut once

WDH

All right, Randy and Jake, enough is enough.  Lets get on with it ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!