iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

PIGROAST 2005 RSVP

Started by Jeff, June 14, 2005, 10:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Don_Papenburg

That is good but the map does not givethe  names of the cross streets ,etc . What is the Prairie Gold colored strip running down the middle ?
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

beenthere

Don
Have you tried 'zooming' in on the map, as the names of all the streets come up then (for me, anyway).  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Kirk_Allen

Now Tammy you should know better than to think I would leave Spanky at home.   He is "quivering" with excitment about coming to the roast!  Now for the real questoin. 

Are you bringing some of those mouth watering, body quivering brownies?  Those were the best!

:D 8)

Don_Papenburg

Never tried that , Beenthere , I'll give it a shot . The names on the  street do help one find a place , so that had me puzzled as to how do I get there.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Jeff

I updated the link above to show the map zoomed. Now you will have to zoom out. :D

Here is a link that shows the satellite view.

Tam-i-am

KirkAllen

Of Course, I'm bringing brownies!!!

Tammy
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

moosehunter

Jeff,
Are we supposed to parachute in ???
I thought we would just follow the smoke @ the aroma from that piggy cookin'.

FYI, I changed my profile pic to our favorite portrait ( thirteen years of marriage and we have never sat in front of one of those profesional pic guys) that a friend took some years ago......... wanted yall to know what we look like before we get to the piggy roast ;D ;D :D
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

sawguy21

I just plugged in my address and clicked on directions.  8) The map routes me through Chicago but prolly quicker through the UP. Still, a bit much for a weekend trip. ;D Have fun everyone, looking forward to the pictures
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Jeff

Toms coming!  I'm not sure if he knows it yet but his wife and I do! :D I even know when I am picking him up at the airport. 8)

OneWithWood

Whoo hoo  8)
There will be stories in da circle  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Tom

Hot DanG!!   I know now!   

It's going to be white knuckler from Jacksonville to Chicago.  They don't even give you peanuts anymore, I hear.   I think I'll stop at the Burger King and take a meal with an aroma so everybody will stare at me.  :D :D

sparks

Looks like my schedule has cleared up and I'll be able to attend. Our sales manager and customer service manager and their wives will be coming also. See ya there. 8)
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

CHARLIE

I just found out that I'll be able to make it to the Piggy Roast!  Now I hope I can find a room at this late date.  I reckon I best wash my cap. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

beenthere

That's great, but just know Tom not wantin to hear that, cause now he will have to behave his'self cause his brother will be there.  :D
Are you swimming across the lake? Or go over the top again?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

CHARLIE

I'll come down through the UP again like I did last year.  I'll be close to Chet's stompin' grounds.   Tom knows that behaving won't do any good around me.  I can take the most mundane thing that he does and turn it into a whopping good story. And the story will get better year after year after year. ;D 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Tom

Great!   This is exciting.  I can hardly wait to see you again.  :)

CHARLIE

It'll be great to see you too Tom!  I hear you are supposed to be on your best behavior. :D
Charlie

Furby

I bet ya never seen that before have ya Charlie! ;D

CHARLIE

Actually Furby.......and I'll never admit it out loud.......but growing up Tom was better behaved than me.  But I figger I got it all out of my system. Now I've got to watch out for him in his old age 'cause he ain't hit the wild stage yet......... ::)
Charlie

Furby

:D :D :D :D :D
You are a good little brother Charlie! ;)

fstedy

Charlie must have been them PEAS he fed ya that mellowed you out!!!
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

beenthere

Hearing that Arky was coming to the Pigroast, I searched a bit to learn how to converse in the Arky language.
Found this, for those interested in the same.  :)

http://www.slanguage.com/littlerock.html
south central Wisconsin

Teri

Its VERY easy to speak like that. I talk like that every time i say sumpin.  ;D

20 some odd years of sperience living there! :D :D :D

ARKANSAWYER

The problem is you a thinking that I think as slow as I speak.  Most of the time I a figgiering if'n theys a worth speaking to afor I say much.  ::)  Pa always said words is like bullets and once shot are gone and will hit what is ever in front of them and most of the time words are like 'backy juice, you gots to get it up to spit it out clean and once spit, you usaly don't want it back so aim well.
   Also when you hear one of us say "Hey Ya'll!  Whatch this" best get the video camera going as something really cool is fixing to happen. :o

I put my address in to see if there was a better way to get there from here and It says I have to start 7 miles from home.  ???  Wonder if I quite paying taxes how many years it will take them to find me?
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!