iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

big baker

Started by woodmills1, March 20, 2013, 06:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

met a sawyer today who is on his second big baker mill.  He said he has around 5000 hrs on this one and sold the first one around 6000 hrs.  thirty something kubota moters, both mills the same except for the year.  He was cutting larger pine dunnage as well as a raft of walnut at the concentration yard I sell to.  I did notice his young shepard was gonna grow up to be one large dog.  He doesnt do internet though he was quite interested in my blue ox.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

woodmills1

It is in milford sort of by invitation if you PM I will say more.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodandtractors

I think his last name is Somero-I noticed him in an issue of Sawmill&Woodlot someone gave me.He ran a Baker at the Sawmill Shootout several years ago.Really nice guy-I tracked down his phone# and called him for advice when I got my Baker back then. At least as helpful as the guys on this forum-which I didn't know about then!
Mike
Still plays with tractors-IH of course!

Peter Drouin

Hi woodandtractors do you saw a lot with the Baker
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!