iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Milwaukee drill parts for model 2602-20

Started by Dan_Shade, October 23, 2016, 10:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan_Shade

I need an armature for my drill, p/n 18-01-3016H, do any of you guy know where I can get one?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Don_Papenburg

Do you have a picture of your drill ?  That makes the numbers make sense.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Kbeitz

Junkyard... It only took me one year to find the one I needed...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Dan_Shade

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

chet

Tool Parts direct or E-replacement parts both have it.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Dan_Shade

Thanks  Chet, have you ordered from them before?

John Mc

I may have a Milwaukee 2602 I'm not using. I'll check when I get home to see if it's the same model.

It's in good working order. The only reason it's an extra is that I was looking for a new circular saw and an impact driver. They had a special on newer model hammer drill and impact driver set and get a free 7 1/4" cordless circular saw that was less than the cost of buying the saw and the impact driver separately. So now I have an extra hammer drill. I was going to list it on Craig's list, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

bill m

I have bought from E-replacement parts and they have been very good to deal with.
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Dan_Shade

Thanks all, these are good Drills, this one overheated and the fan on the armature was damaged.

chevytaHOE5674

I bought a bunch of parts for my Milwaukee angle grinder from E-replacement parts, and I have no complaints. Price was fair and the shipping was quick.

chet

Both have been great ta deal with for me.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!