iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Spagettios

Started by jim king, December 29, 2007, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim king

Anybody have a recipe for spagettios .

Furby

Open can, pour in pan, heat and serve. :)

Jeff

Ya beat me to it. :D

I love sketty Ohs.  I brown hamburger and onion and mushrooms and then dump in a can.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

I'd rather have the canned sketty instead of the O's.
Too much sauce with just the O's and the O's tend to be a harder or firmer pasta, just don't care for the O's or the rest of the alphabet for that matter. ;)

jim king

We have to make our own dill pickles and pickeled herring from catfish and they come out great but I cannot figure out how to make the spagettios and NOTHING on Google.  About once a month I get an emergency shipment of Big Macs and Kentucky Fried Chicken flown from Lima  but no spagettios available.

Things are improving tho, for Christmas we had a turkey that my wife bought here that was a good as any we ever had in the States.  Many years ago when we first came to the Amazon we only had skinny chickens available.  Here is a photo of Christmas on the Patio but no spagettios.

sawguy21

You sure did not go hungry.  8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

LeeB

Good looking spread and one heck of a picnic table.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!