iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CHAINSAWR Purchase!!

Started by T Welsh, October 31, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Welsh

My 044 took at heavy hit on Saturday. Fuel tank,starter case,clutch case,muffler and handle all busted. I e-mailed the list to http://store.chainsawr.com/ on Sunday. I got a reply saying they had all parts needed and prices and pictures included! I ordered the parts that night and they where shipped to my door on Friday, by 7pm I had it all back together and running as it should ;D I highly recommend this Forestry Forum sponsor and I will use them in the future!!! I just wanted to pass on a good experience after a bad experience busting my saw. Tim 

luvmexfood

Sounds good. A company that cares. Seems like they know small operators don't have a lot of spare equipment setting around and will get you what you need as quick as they can.

I recently ordered from Comstock. Again, needed order ASAP. It was afternoon and the lady that took my order said she would personally make sure it shipped that day and it did.

Good customer service means a lot these days.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Caloren

I have been very happy with chainsawr's fast friendly service. It's good doing business with someone like this that also supports one of my favorite forums.
Stihl MS 170, Stihl MS 310, Stihl 028 AV Super, and half a dozen other no-accounts! Cat D4 D.

Al_Smith

I might add that I also have had wonderful service dealing with Scott .

WmFritz

I pinched my bar  and dropped the power head off to prevent any damage. I tossed the bar/ chain an side cover in my bucket and called it a day. The next day when I went to put it.back together, I noticed the chain adjuster was missing (MS 250c). A search on Chainsawr's website turned up nuttin. I need to put a call in.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

luvmexfood

In no means by my above post did I intend to lessen the good job Chainsawer does. Hope no one thought. Just ment for it to come out as we have some excellent suppliers that are sponsors so less try and support them. And go through the forestry forum and click on there links so they will know the business they get from here.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Al_Smith

You gotta remember Scotts parts collection is in tonnage .A lot of times things might not be listed in the on line parts inventory list .

mikey517

I'll join the list of satisfied customers.

Never had a problem or complaint.

Cut4fun

Scott has always treated me right for the last 7 years or so. 

ed in idaho

good to know there are so many satisfied customers  8)

Ed

celliott

I'm lucky, I actually get to stop into the shop  8)
All the guys in the shop have been very helpful every time I go needing parts.
I work on saws as a hobby, and I love having the option of buying used OEM, and not having to pay shipping even!
Chris Elliott

Clark 666C cable skidder
Husqvarna and Jonsered pro saws
265rx clearing saw
Professional maple tubing installer and maple sugaring worker, part time logger

shinnlinger

I have purchased a few things from them/him after seeing him/them on this site.    I have always been happy with my transactions with Chainsawr....
Shinnlinger
Woodshop teacher, pasture raised chicken farmer
34 horse kubota L-2850, Turner Band Mill, '84 F-600,
living in self-built/milled timberframe home

Knute

scsmith42

Chainsawr sure did some wonderful things to my 066.  Great guy to deal with, for sure.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Little Al

Iv'e bought from Scott in the past & have had good service & satisfaction, but some time back unfortunately his postal charge rates became a deal breaker to ship/post over the pond to Europe, now USPS rates have also gone into orbit, so now almost all deals from the US to Europe are a no go,  as something in the region of 12$ post for a 4/5$ carb repair kit, the shame of it is that spares for older US saws are unobtainable over here, & a similar thing is happening to postal charges here to post to the US If the post charge is in some cases higher than the saws economic worth it's a real shame that saws are being let go to scrap, when in the past they could have been made into a runner.

AdkStihl

Scott and Levi are great guys.
Good pricing, fast shipping........!!!!
J.Miller Photography

goose63

I have bought things from Chainsawr be for I found this forum was happy with them then and will buy from them when I need more parts
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

I am another one of Scott's satisfied customers.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jd2007

Always nice to read good feedback from buying experiences.  Seems to be 1 in 10 will say something good when having a good buying experience but more will bash a company when they have a bad buying experience.
Stihl 029S/039, MS280, MS250
Craftsman 4218

CTYank

Me too, with a couple of orders from Chainsawr. I'll keep it in mind next time to do a click-through from here so everybody involved gets his due.
'72 blue Homelite 150
Echo 315, SRM-200DA
Poulan 2400, PP5020, PP4218
RedMax GZ4000, "Mac" 35 cc, Dolmar PS-6100
Husqy 576XP-AT
Tanaka 260 PF Polesaw, TBC-270PFD, ECS-3351B
Mix of mauls
Morso 7110

Lorenzo

Good to know, Thanks for posting this, I know who to call next time.

Merry X-Mass

54Dutchman

8) 8) Chainsawr has been excellent in both parts and service  8) 8)  :new_year:

simonmeridew

Chainsawr rocks!! Levi got two of my 034s running right last week, while I waited.
simonmeridew
Kubota L4400, Farmi 351

Thank You Sponsors!