iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mistakes

Started by shampjm1, March 04, 2015, 01:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefrom bearswamp

I can agree with Magicman on everything he posts except about grits.
Back on subject, I wouldnt be without any of the stuff I got on my lt40super except the fancy blade guides.
Pain in the posterior and are now in a box in my shop and I notice no difference in performance.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

Quote from: petefrom bearswamp on March 07, 2015, 09:54:57 AMI can agree with Magicman on everything he posts except about grits.
Don't knock um unless you try um.  Who knows, I just might be right about Grits too.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

4x4American

By grits you mean girl raised in the south right?   :)

Boy, back in my day..

ncsawyer

I thought grits were groceries.  ;D
2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

5quarter

Negatory. there's a reason sandpaper is separated into Grits.  ;)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Brucer

Quote from: Cedarman on March 06, 2015, 10:53:05 AM
I have never used a debarker since almost all we saw is ERC and most of the logs never hit the ground. ...

On the other hand, I saw Douglas-Fir 95% of the time. It has deep fissured bark that grabs and holds dirt every chance it gets. Even with winter harvested wood, it will end up getting handled two or three times in the sorting yard where it sits on dirt, mud, rocks, whatever.

So like everything else, the usefulness of any option depends on your specific operation.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

thecfarm

Lets get this grits-GRITS thing strighten out again.
GRITS-Girls Raised In The South,Nothing a matter with that at all.
grits,some sort of corn product that is suppose to be the best thing for you since sliced bread. I had them thing once,that was once too many times for me. Not worth it to take up the room for some nice bread,meat and cheese.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: thecfarm on March 08, 2015, 06:53:06 AM
Lets get this grits-GRITS thing strighten out again.
Like it's gonna stay straight. ;D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

4x4American

If you didn't like the food-grits you must have forgotten the cheese, sawdust, and egg over easy on the top!  or shrimp and grits for dinner...  digin_2
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

Magicman,I relish every moment to set the record straight and my realize it's a tiring job that never seems to be finished and never ending in the process too. But that is my one crusade in life that has been empowered to me and I defend the very ground I stand on.
Amen Brother,Amen.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I respect you for carrying your burden like a man.   8)

Thank You Sponsors!