iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Picked up a new toy today

Started by Busysawyer, May 16, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busysawyer

Well actually I consider it a tool, the wife says it's a toy.  Seeing as how some of you guys like games would any one care to guess what it is. The wheels look like this.  

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile

coxy

thecfarm

Mower? Seems too easy.
Cart to haul slabs?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Busysawyer

It's not a mower, wish it was though. Not a Kubota. It's not a cart to haul slabs. It has a gas engine but you don't ride or drive it.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Busysawyer

Not a wood splitter. Already have a generic big box store brand splitter.

Busysawyer

It is built by a company that is well known for other gas powered tools but most wouldn't associate them with this particular item.

thecfarm

Busysawyer

Not a tiller, don't have one of those but if I did I'd use it. There is a forum category  on this forum dedicated to the tool that this company is most well known for .

DPatton

TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

DelawhereJoe

Motorized log dolly ? ......either that or a cart for a Goat with an injured hoof.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Busysawyer

Not a chipper, not a log dolly. Not a cart for injured goats with injured hooves. We just shoot those and eat em. 

square1

thecfarm

Weekend_Sawyer

I'm thinkin you got yourself an edger!
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Busysawyer

Square1 got it. It's a new stihl rb600 professional pressure washer. I've had a few disposable big box store models over the years but wanted something with more power. I've been happy with my stihl saws and the local dealer so I figured I'd give it a go. So far I've only ran it about an hour but can tell already it's going to save me a lot of time. With my craftsman 6.5hp it would take me about an hour to blast all the mud out and clean up my bobcat. It took about 25 min with the new machine. So far I'm impressed. Thank you guys for playing along.

gspren

How far will you travel to do demonstrations?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Busysawyer

Let me guess. You have a dirty old goat that needs washin

Thank You Sponsors!