iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Eclassic 2300 wood usage?

Started by stumper, September 30, 2011, 11:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumper

Can you better describe the "ribbons or bands" that you need to replace?

I understand that they have replaced those that have sprung leaks.  This surprised me becase based on what they have done to date I figured the would simply send a couple of welding rods to my dealer with some instructions, expecting me to pick them up and weld the leak.

richsei

Grousehunter
Good luck on getting CB to do anything I have been working with them for 2 1/2 yrs now on my stove and I emailed the BBB on them that was a waste of time. They did send out the dealer to look it over again and talked to us on the phone why he was here. They keep saying it is a cleaning problem even when the dealer tells them it is one of the cleanest CB he was ever worked on. So what I get back from the BBB is case closed and a letter saying it is a cleaning problem and if you have any other problems to let CB know and they will stand behind there 25yr warranty.  LOL

doctorb

Stumper,

I imagine that the ribbons he mentions are the twisted turbulator inserts that run through the tubes.  These are the removable twisted pieces of metal that try to improve heat exchange through the tube system.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

stumper

OK, some of mine are getting eaten away at the bottom but are not in need of replacing yet.

doctorb

Mine too.  Anybody know the replacement costs or when CB suggests that they be replaced? 
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Thank You Sponsors!