iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Has anyone used a EZ Cut mill

Started by Hackermatack, April 19, 2016, 05:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackermatack

I am trying to sell my Hudson 236 with the idea of replacing it with a similar mill that has a few more bells & whistles. I found one called a EZ Cut on sawmill trader and it appears to have a lot of what I am looking for. Looks to be very similar to the EZ Boardwalk except operates from the opposite side which keeps the sawdust chute away from the operator. They have no website or videos of it in operation that I can find. My Hudson has served me well and has many more years of life left in it just looking for a little more for my money. 
Jonsered 2230, 590, 70E. Kioti DK 35 /w fransguard winch. Hudson Oscar 236

wvwoodbutcher

I went to the guys shop and checked out the ez cut mill since he's only about an hour from me. I wish I could've bought it but the ez boardwalk jr was in my price range.  He's got a lot of great stuff on the mill, spring assist up down, 19 hp motor, roller toe boards, axle removes on operator side when sawing, even a debarker! I took pictures but that's been a couple years and I think I deleted them.
Hudson Oscar 36

Hackermatack

That was the stuff that was catching my eye in his ad . Got a couple of tire kickers looking at my Hudson if someone gets serious I will call them. I am a little apprehensive about sending that amount of money for a site unseen mill,
Jonsered 2230, 590, 70E. Kioti DK 35 /w fransguard winch. Hudson Oscar 236

Thank You Sponsors!