iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deer Hunting 2010

Started by Ron Scott, November 03, 2010, 01:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treefarmer87

i was out today and i jumped 15 deer and saw 20 turkeys, i didnt have any clear shots @ all in the thick brush with my shorttrac :(  also saw 3 different sets of bear tracks, they are finally coming back around here :)
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

SwampDonkey

I like black bears just fine, as long as they keep themselves and their cubs a safe distance away.   We had one this summer that liked gas jugs and brush saw handlebars. :D :D :D  Found his den to. ;D  One fella put his saw down and went for his lunch sack, when he seen the bear with his nap sack, that was enough for him. I heard some holler'n down in the woods next to my strip as I walked out to the car for my lunch. I never thought nothing of it and no one came out all the time I was eat'n. Went back in and finished my strip and started a new one. Never seen the guy on the block again. :D

Last summer that I ran a crew we found 5 bear dens. We only find them in hardwoods.  Nine out of ten will be under an old stump full of leaves.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

Amish Bow Hunter's Wheels.

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!