iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

need serial number off TIBERJACK 230

Started by corey, April 10, 2008, 01:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

I was wondering if any one knew were the serial number on a TIMBERJACK230 was I need a nose spin for one. I cant find one and all the part suppliers say I need the serial number off my machine but they cant tell me were to find it.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum! On my 208, it is by your right knee when in the operators seat. It should be staring you in the face when you are about to step into the cab.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Corey.  Just a note.  You only need post your message on one board on the Forestry Forum, in fact, that's all that is allowed.   :)   Most everyone here reads multiple boards, so it will get the attention it deserves if posted once in whatever topic area you feel is most appropriate for you.  :)  Thanks!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

J_T

Yep my number is nere my right foot  8) Now if I knew where or what a nose spin is ??? My motor was surplus from uncle sam an old 3-51 is same for a long time  ???
Jim Holloway

corey

Hey thanks for the help . Theres some rivets were it looks like there used to be a plate right by your right knee .That explains why I couldn't find it . I think I have enough parts# to get the right one though . I should know in a few days, after  I go to New Hampshire to pick it up. The nose spin is the fist gear in the rear end ,that connects the transmission to the rear axles. At least thats what one of the mechnics I talked to said it was called . THANKS AGAIN

Thank You Sponsors!