iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

3 foot wide x 6" thick x8' 6" long Pine slab

Started by Curly_Woods, October 07, 2003, 09:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Glad you are on the upswing, Joey.  Kick back and enjoy some of the rest if you can.  Its not every day a fellow can get a lot of attention like when he's incapacitated. :D

jerry-m

Hey Joey,

Man, Glad you are back and alright :D  I have been wondering what had happened to you... I even noticed that your tree is missing from the members map... Didn't know what happened? I asked several people around Longview and Gilmer if they knew where your mill was located, but no one knew... I was going to come up and check your mill out and see what was going on... But never got the chance...              I have a nephew  having the same surgury monday (10-13-03)
He is in his early 20's, just finished College... Weights almost 500 lbs. about 5' 4" tall...

The Atkins Diet is very good... But you have to really stick to it... My wife is on it and I have tempted her with all kinds of candy and Ice cream, but she stuck with the diet and has lost 40+ lbs.. There is special Atkins candy that you can buy and she makes a Low  carb ice cream... Go to Google and type in "Low Carbohydrate cooking-recipes"

Maybe someone else here can use the Atkins info. it really works if you stay with it and don't Backslide ::)

Jerry
Jerry

Jeff

Joey's tree never left the member map that I know of. If it did. It grew back.

Glad yer doing well Joey. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

Joey-Lowe and new son Nash.

Glad you're back Joey.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

D._Frederick

Joey,
We are sure sorry to hear about your ordeal, the good lord must have desided that you where still needed here. It sound like you must have gone off coumadin to have gotten another clot. My doctor wanted me to go off the coumadin after problem with clots, but I didn't like the idea without knowing what caused the DVT. Anyway, take care of yourself, you have a lot of healing to under go. Be careful not to tear yourself open.

ARKANSAWYER

Joey,
  You should teach them boys how to run the 'puter not that they can run the saw.  We could have sent more prayers your way.   How's the newest doing now that your around to hold him again?   Keep breathing as that is the most important thing and give praise for the breath.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!