iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maine moose hunt

Started by moosehunter, June 10, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbender

I remember watching the game warden reality show once (can't remember the name of it) there were several instances of moose wrestling/dragging on there. I just kept thinking "quarter that thing!"😊
Too many irons in the fire

Chuck White

Don't hunt any further into the woods than you want to drag or carry your game!  (old saying) ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

I know around here with the hills and hollers I have several times seen a game animal and said "If you come on this side of the ridge I'll shoot you but if you stay on that side of the holler I'll let you go as its just too much trouble to take you home." :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!