iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Middle Georgia Farmers

Started by Sixacresand, June 18, 2013, 01:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Farmers and gardeners in middle Georgia should be blessed with all the unusual rain this year.  I actually got ears on my corn stalks this year.   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Wick

Goes for the Palmetto State too. Best Spring I can remember in a long time.
Haven't even had to water the grass. Cooler too.  :)
Timber Harvester 30HT25

grweldon

The winter wheat did well, had some good rain in the spring but then it stopped for almost 8 weeks.  We have had some rain the last week or so and it's been raining a bit here this week, but I think it came a bit too late for the corn.  The stalks are tassling and they are about 4-5 feet tall.  Should be good for the cotton though, plants were just poking through last week.  About 6" high now...

These are not my crops... I only grow trees.  They are a composite of several local farmers crops that I observe while travelling to and from work.
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

julio

I have got the best looking garden I've ever had. It rain at least every other day. :D
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

Thank You Sponsors!