iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I Bit The Bullet / The Bullet bit back

Started by fstedy, September 29, 2009, 05:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fstedy

8) 8) 8) I recently retired and decided it was time to upgrade the TK B 20. Was looking at CMS used machines and came across th LT 40 Super they have listed on the forum homepage under whats new for sale down at the bottom. 51 HP Cat Diesel, Command control station Debarker and Lubemiser 400 hours and a great deal everything I wanted. Going up to Maine tomorrow to close the deal. 
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

VT-Woodchuck

Wow, you bit a bigger bullet than me! Congrats 8) 8) 8)

Dave Shepard

Cool! I run the wireless remote version of same mill. I really like it. Did you upgrade your off-bearing capacity too? :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Bibbyman

Nice retirement gift to one's self.

Congratulations!   
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Ron Wenrich

I guess it does pay to advertise on the forum.   ;)  (Shameless plug).

Congratulations.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Magicman

Quote from: Bibbyman on September 29, 2009, 07:21:28 PM
Nice retirement gift to one's self. 

Wow, you did do good.  Happy retirement and a happier time with the "new" WM....... 8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pnyberg

Very nice.  I didn't realize that CMS was nation-wide.  And they've already listed your machine as sold, so the rest of us won't be tempted.
No longer milling

fstedy

>:( >:( :( :( >:( >:( Just my luck the mill specs. that were listed, weren't what the mill actually was. Seemed like an honest mistake on the ladys part who was selling it ( her husband had passed away and she was left with the sale). I will now wait until I sell my TK B-20 then start looking again. Would have been a good buy if the description was correct. Thanks to Marty Parsons of Pa. WM for checking the serial number for me. Didn't find out until late last nite about the true mill specs. That was a close one would have been a long trip for naught!!!
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

:'( Sorry for your disappointment.  Keep looking, something will work out.  Then I'll be happy for you all over again.... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

MotorSeven

So what did the mill turn out to actually be???
WoodMizer LT15 27' bed

ShowMeSawyer

Looks like it had the 34 hp Cat diesel instead of the 51 hp Cat.

SMS

fstedy

The mill had the 34Hp Cat not the 51 Hp and it was not a LT40 Super Hydrolic just the LT40 Hydrolic.

MotorSeven

Geeze, I'd be tickled to have either.... ;D
WoodMizer LT15 27' bed

Thank You Sponsors!