iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New projects

Started by Kevin, January 16, 2004, 04:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Oh, what the heck, maybe I"ll help ya on the rest. 8) 8)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Jeff

Kev, whats da word on da crooked tree?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

I'm still waiting on the weather.

J_T

Kevin posted yesterdaf how to fix them trees put em on EBay with that twenty five grand wallnut :D
Jim Holloway

Kevin

For 25K I'd have to throw in the trans Canada highway.

Jeff

Kevin, we have had weather here everyday. In fact, I'm not right sure whatcha get when you aint got weather ??? ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

I'm not right sure whatcha all get there but you can bet it includes a good bit of frost bite up here!

Kevin

Went after that birch today and the guy wanted a maple and the birch taken down between the boathouse and the neighbors cottage.
Looks like I'll get the maple to mill.
The birch was punky with just a tiny bit of good wood on the left side of the stump as shown in the --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.--Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.--Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--.com/photo/26601181/120344371bDITva

Remember to select normal size to view.

Tom

Brrrrrrrrr-r-r-r--r-----r

Kevin

Actually, it was perfect weather.
Just cool enough to keep from over heating and no wind which made it perfect for dropping trees.
He has a couple more birch with bad tops but I was too tired to tackle them after rigging down a bunch of limbs. (pooped smiley)

Thank You Sponsors!