iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Engineer

After spending the last five months hoping I could make it, I am going to have to put my name in the "not attending" category.  My schedule is a train wreck, and it's not improving.  I don't have a free weekend until sometime in late August.

Hopefully next year there'll be another one and maybe I can go.  Still haven't gotten out to MI for the pig roast either, it's on my "bucket list".

MrMoo

As much as I feel I should remain home and get the spring veggies put in I will attend.
Wife will be making beans for me to bring. Being able to plug in the crock pot would be good.

Bruno can you once again post the location and time info so we have it at the end of the thread?

And I ain't drankin that Purple stuff either!

Bruno of NH

It's at A&P Sawmill 
Peter Drouin's place
64 Burleigh Hill Rd Sanbornton NH
Starts at 8:00 ends at 5:00
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

WDH

A little Purple Drank never hurt anybody.   Well, maybe few here and there..... :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

4x4American

Quote from: WDH on May 15, 2018, 08:32:07 PM
A little Purple Drank never hurt anybody.   Well, maybe few here and there..... :).
Idk about that, just look at what it did to poston.  Ole Magicman fed him the purple drank and it turnt him right into a goat!  
Boy, back in my day..

Magicman

Ya but ya shoulda seed whut he wuz afore he drunk dat Purple Drank.  :o  
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

PC-Urban-Sawyer

I have it on good authority that Poston was just a KID until he had his first taste of Purple Drank...

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jim_Rogers

Thanks for posting that picture. I needed something to scare the squirrels away and that should do just fine. 8)

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

51cub

That picture kind of quacks me up. I hope you do come, I have GOT to see this in person
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Bruno of NH

He won't come it's going to be to cold   :D
Hi purple drank will freeze. 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

The reading room came today. ;)

Do you rent them for your party Jeff?
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

No...we go behind the FENCE.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

hersnsh#590

I know there was a thread on this quite some time ago, but I couldn't find it.

Peter:  How about directions from the I-93 interchanges  to your place?  And anything you need folks to bring.

Thanks
Dale
TK 1600, small sugaring operation, a bench full of J'reds, a tired ford 1710, new to us JD 5065e, 2 Honda 4 whlrs, a Can-Am 580 on tracks, and a very understanding wife.

thecfarm

You could of clicked onto Peter's name in one of his threads,that will bring you to his profile,than click onto posts and that will bring up all the threads he has posted on.
Or Members on the Home bar.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Oliver05262

The thread is on the General Board, near the top. Google A & P sawmill, Sanbornton, NH, and Google maps will give you good directions.
  See ya there.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

Jeff

Quote from: Peter Drouin on May 16, 2018, 06:28:49 PMDo you rent them for your party Jeff?

yup a pair of them.  No way to do without them.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Peter, I am excited about yours and Bruno's Northern Project.  I admire you for putting it together and am confident that all will go well.   smiley_thumbsup

I wish all of the attendees safe travels, move_it  happy times,  smiley_gossip  and full bellies.   digin_2
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

Looks like rain for Sat, Dress worm. We will be under a roof.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Weekend_Sawyer

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from this event.
Please remember to put names to faces!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!