iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ashley first first!

Started by timberlinetree, September 14, 2014, 07:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberlinetree

Since I'm working by myself most of the time and have no one to share this with I thought I would share this with all of you ff members. We are so proud of her! She has been captain for two years now this being her last. She is hopping to break the course record so she can get her name on the plague. She missed it by ONE second last year!!

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Magicman

Congrats to Ashley on this personal achievement.  And thanks to you for being a proud papa and sharing.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thechknhwk

You've got yourself a cute little X-country runner there.  Congrats to her on the first place!  Middle or high school?  My daughter runs too, but she's not knocking down any course records.

drobertson

Outstanding!  great stuff there!  it goes by so quick, proud of her!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Den Socling

Family pride and love makes it all worth while!

breederman

Cool Beans ! you all have reason to be proud.
I ran in high school {not very well} and all of my girls ran one even won a few duel meets but no course records. x county is hard work !
Together we got this !

dgdrls

Go Ashley!! smiley_thumbsup

best to you both,

DGDrls

POSTON WIDEHEAD

GO  8) 8) 8) 8)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Awesome!  If I make it a 100 yards I'm doing good, of coarse this all depends on what animal is chasing me at that particular time, sometimes it only has to be 50 which is much better in my old age  ;D.  That's a great picture and wish her luck for us, no doubt she (ok and you  :)) should be proud of her accomplishments!

SawyerBrown

You deserve to be proud.  Kids that put that much time and sweat into being among the best at what they do are few and far between.  Go Ashley!!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

timberlinetree

Thanks sooo much everyone! There is really a bunch of really nice people here on the ff! That soda bottle is really cool and she SMILED when I told her about the posts! She's a senior in high school but wants to run in collage. The only running I do is for parts,fuel etc  :D.

r.man

It is great to find a passion in life. Good luck to her and thanks for sharing, I like hearing positive things amidst the turmoil of the world.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

AlexHart

Hey there.   I just stumbled across this and realized I know you guys which is cool.    Congrats!

Alex   

timberlinetree

Thanks and neat running into you on the ff. Hope you and jenny and the gang are doing well.

I really like this pic of one sister cheering on another!

sandhills

Busy Beaver Lumber

Go get Em Ashley. We are rooting for you.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

StimW

New HF Band Mill
Branson 35 hp 4 WD Diesel Tractor W/Attachments- Backhoe, FEL W/ Bucket or Forks, 4' Tiller
4000# Clark Forklift W/24" Tires
Promark 6" Brush chipper W/18 hp Kohler

Den Socling

Oh my! She could har couldn't contain her energy. And did you see that look of determination at the end?

timberlinetree

She must have had a big cup of coffee before the race :D! Ashley runs thru the woods/fields/trails. Don't know if I would want her in a bikini going over jumps. Not on my watch :rifle:

Thank You Sponsors!