iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Super Bowl 2014 Winner

Started by Raider Bill, January 20, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Hard to go against the lil fellow,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ayerwood

I like it redbeard!  Go Hawks!

giant splinter

The vote seems to be leaning toward the Broncos, I want to say that the Broncos have an incredible team ................... it's going to be a shame when they lose,                                                    GO! SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll with it

clww

Wish I could change my vote after that first half fiasco. >:(
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Woodcarver

I didn't think Seattle would be able to pressure Manning as much as they have. The Denver coaching staff must have anticipated it; they were runnning a lot of short routes. 

It will be interesting to see if they can do any better in the second half with some half-time adjustments.

Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

red oaks lumber

the game is boring , the commercials are a complete dud, and the halftime  show? wow i'm glad i havent spent a penny on any of it ;)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

firecord

Denver must have gotten paid before the game.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

And to think....I bought all these WANGS for a game like this?????  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The only thing about Denver that has got my attention tonight is the last name of one of their players.......WOODYARD.

redbeard

Having a good time here! Defence is smoking hot!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

pine

Don't want to count too many chickens before the eggs hatch but it is really hard not to do so. What a game for the Seahawks.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well boys....I think it time to start talking about the Pig Roast.  ;D

goose63

43 to 8 my uncle lived in Seattle he called them the sick hawks but thy are way ahead looks like thy gonna win 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

dgdrls

Quote from: redbeard on January 22, 2014, 02:00:28 AM
Seahawks!  Peyton gets pretty rattled when he throws interceptions. Sherman should get one of them.

Must be they really rattled him with 2, smiley_dizzy

Seahawks win big, The Redhot chilli peppers rock!! smiley_guitarist smiley_trap_drummer

On to Daytona smiley_thumbsup

DGDrls

firecord

Peppers did rock.  Best part of the game !

beenthere

I think the broncs have been broke to ride.

But they were the best the American Football Conference could put up for the Super Bowl. Nuff said.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

i just read where the greatest run by a BRONCO was back in 1994 when O.J. Simpson was in one speeding down the interstate.  :D

Cedarman

We had a little party for 11.  Good food, a couple beers.  Lots of visiting.  Moaning for the Bronco's, but we had fun.  And that is what it is all about.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sandhills

Well I can honestly say my wife and I have had a lot more fun watching the puppy bowl  :D  :D.  Sorry guys, I don't follow sports much  :), did see a pup or two I'd like to have running around here though  ;D.

Warbird

As I posted on Facebook, the Broncos should change their name to the "Rented Mules", cause that's what Seattle whipped them like!

smiley_horserider smiley_turkey_dancing

5quarter

Like Bell said...any given Sunday.
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

terry f

With the teams age, and buying into Pete's holistic approach, this could be a nice ride. Nice to see a team that has their coaches back, and a coach that treats his players like human beings. Go Hawks

redbeard

Today was awesome for us. Been a great ride this year got see 5 home games this year and it was a blast to be part of 12th man. The crowd at Superbowl was very loud sounded like home feild .
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

H 2 H

Defense wins championships

Oh and Seattle's offence isn't that bad either

8)
Brian

Old BROWN eyes strikes again !

"Saw troll speaks with authority about saws has never even touched. Well maybe he touches the pictures in the brochures before he rips on them"

".... guess you need to do more than read specs, and look at pictures !"

Warbird

Cool video interview from a couple of weeks ago with some of the Seahawks, including their QB and a member of the coaching staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8U_ewtHZdw

Thank You Sponsors!