iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congrats to Bibbyman and Mary

Started by customsawyer, December 10, 2006, 09:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I just wanted to send out a congrats to these two for making it to the million board foot club in the woodmizer way.
These two fine people have helped so many here on the forum that I think they deserve a tip of the hat and a slalute. smiley_clapping smiley_applause smiley_tom_tutnurhorn2
Thanks to both of you for all that you have done Custom Sawyer
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

DWM II

Congratulations Bibby and Mary! As a newcomer here, I also appreciate all your posts, they are most educational and sometimes quite entertaining. Thanks again for your sharing.
Donnie
Stewardship Counts!

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

DR_Buck

Way to go!
   smiley_clapping    smiley_bouncing_pinky    smiley_turkey_dancing    smiley_applause    smiley_thumbsup   
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

Congrats you guys..... :) :) :)

Keep up the good work.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Cedarman

Congratulations on the first million.  They say the second million is easier.  You say you need more logs to do that?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sawguy21

Quote from: LA. SAWYER on December 10, 2006, 09:52:28 AM
Congratulations Bibby and Mary! As a newcomer here, I also appreciate all your posts, they are most educational and sometimes quite entertaining. Thanks again for your sharing.
Donnie
I will second that.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ed_K

Congratulations, an lt300 will get the 2nd million done quicker and logs can't be to hard to get as the big mill must not want them for the prices pd  ;D . I know its a slow down  >:( .
Ed K

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

BigTrev

Way to go guys, always love hearing things from the orange side of the fence   ;D

Million bft, thats a whooooooooole lotta sticks  :D
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

Bibbyman

Thanks guys.  I'd like to say Mary couldn't have done it without me.  But maybe she could have.   ;D

We got the award in the spring but didn't make the last WM Way.

I'm sure we're well on the way to making MY million as we justified some 1.4 million on our application and know we've had a good bit unaccounted for.

Mary adds.  ....

She couldn't have done it without me and Rick "Sparks" Lauman and a hundred other great Wood-Mizer folks.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

4woody

Congrats to Bibbyman and Mary an have a happy holladay

sandmar

Congratulations to you both! You have to eat a lot of sawdust to make that much product. With Bibby's new offloading apparatus,the second Million should be reaaaaaaaaal easy! ;)

Sandmar

farmerdoug

Congratulations!!! 8) 8) 8)

The first million was easy but with your log problems the second may take awhile longer to cut. ;)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

thecfarm

A job well done on the first million.Now your name is on the WM wall.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

saddletramp

Congrats to you Bibby and Mary. 8) It will be a long time before I hit that mark. Thanks for sharing your knowledge along the way. It helps out us greenhorns more than you know to be able to tap into so much knowledge. May you enjoy your family this Christmas and many more happy years of milling to both of you. Steve.
Horses dont git broke.Cowboys do.

Max sawdust

Ya I read that in the last WM mag.
Congratulations 8)
1 million BF is an accomplishment.  I am proud to be associated with folks like Bibby and Mary ;)
Max
True Timbers
Cedar Products-Log & Timber Frame Building-Milling-Positive Impact Forestscaping-Cut to Order Lumber

woodhick

congradulations on your milestone.   And thanks for the countless help to me and others here on the forum. ;)
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

RMay

RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

lmbeachy

Sure want to offer my congratulations also,

smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bouncing_pinky
hotfoot

BigTrev

one question though, shouldnt that plaque be orange ?
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

getoverit

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

OneWithWood

I see Mary got the well deserved lead billing  ;)

Congrats to you both.  'Mary and Gary Warden'  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!