iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The count down

Started by forestry mick, December 17, 2011, 09:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forestry mick

Well the countdown is on, by dec 19 my wife will deliver our 3 child!!! Nerves were going before but now.... im climbing the walls. Nothing is done the way I want it to much to do and here I am wrighting on the fourrm! Well now the motherinlaw is common to get the kids so I can get more ready for the baby!

beenthere

Relax Mick.
It's gonna happen, no matter how nervous you are. :)

Congrats on the new expectation. Enjoy the addition.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

doctorb

Relax!  You've been through this twice before!  As long as mother and child are healthy, nothing else matters.  Who cares whether the room is ready!  Certainly, the infant won't know or care.  We have a saying in our house when things like childbirth and Christmas come along and life is too busy.  When we can't make it all perfect, we just say, "We can't be the Waltons!"  Words to live by!  Congrats and good luck.  You are officially outnumbered as soon as this babe is born.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Woodchuck53

What a great Christmas gift for all of you. Enjoy the moment. The chores will still be there and all the other things we think we need to do. Give her a hug and tell her how beauitful she is. Happy holidays from down south.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ya see the icon of "DOCTORB" holding up that big bass?

I hope you will send us a picture of you holding up that new baby in a few days.

Not by the mouth though! :)

This will be a REAL Merry Christmas!

Congratulations !
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Warbird

Well congrats to you both, Mick!  My son's room wasn't completed until he was ~4 months old.  He never noticed.  :)

SPIKER

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 17, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
Ya see the icon of "DOCTORB" holding up that big bass?

I hope you will send us a picture of you holding up that new baby in a few days.

Not by the mouth though! :)

traditionally by one leg right :D hahah  J/K congrats...
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

forestry mick

Thank you all! its gonna be a long night my wife says, she may not make it to tomorow morning she clamis :o we will find out!!

Chuck White

Congratulations forestry mick.

Things must be like pins-n-needles at your house, especially with Christmas still in the mix!  smiley_anxious

Maybe the little one will hold off a few days like my wife did when she was born.  Her birthday is Christmas day!

Best of luck to you and the family!

Chuck
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

forestry mick

The auctal due date is the 25th but my wife is a little thing, 5'4" @115 before she was preg, so tomorow morning 6am there gonna induce her :o

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Tell her to bite down on a piece of wood ( like in the westerns ) smiley_horserider  and hang on!

forestry mick

Mamma and baby Nikolai 10:41am 7lbs

Brand new baby boy!

Our other 2 kids, jamie 8, and collen 3, still mot shure about a little baby brother!

Ron Scott

~Ron

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Warbird

Awww!  He's handsome!  Congratulations!!

Roxie

That's a beautiful family!  Congratulations!   :)
Say when

JV

Congratulations on the new addition.   :)
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

wesdor

Great photos!  Congrats on the new son.  Your other two look like fine children as well

Wonderful pre-Christmas present

CHARLIE

Neat! I'm glad mama and baby are OK. Congratulations! 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Woodchuck53

Congrats, you guys. The expression on her face lools like "Great now I'm out numbered." Happy Holidays.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

sandhills

That's great!  Great to see mamma and baby all doing fine MERRY CHRISTMAS!

thecfarm

Congrats on the baby boy. Nikolia a family name or it just sounds good?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

DoubleD

Congratulation!!!  8) 8) 8)
Wannabe a sawmiller

Norm

Awwww what a cutie!

Congratulations.  :)

isawlogs

A keeper for sure!

FĂ©licitation !!!!! :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Chuck White

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

It just doesn't get any better than that!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

forestry mick

Thank You all!! Mamma and baby are home now and doing well! Nikolai is not a family name just one we had thought about for along time. All is well in our little log cabin! Bring on christmas!

nas

Congratulations Mick

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

clww

God's greatest gift of all to your family this Christmas.
Congratulations!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!