iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

50' Homemade Watersliiiide-------PICS ADDED-------

Started by Ironwood, June 21, 2009, 08:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

Well, never found time to get'ter taken down. Low and behold it is a very slippery luge' run. We frequently are the center of fun for our Cub Scout group so this has been a great addition, even though I thought it would block our sledding hill if I didn't get it taken down. No sled is necessary, just throw some snow under you as you start out and your rocketing DOOOOOWN.

Ironwood

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

fishpharmer

Now that looks fun.  Funny how procrastination sometimes pays off ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

SPIKER

a like mist of that special spray lube that they used on the GRIZWALDS vacation  :D 
in this case a light mist of water out over the tarp/slide will coat small beads of ice for extra zip..

;)
mark
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

Ironwood

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

isawlogs

How long before those kids pile up some snow at the base to become airborn ...  ( Kids  8) )  ( Ironwood   :o  )    :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Ironwood

Kids, no!  Dad, yes! I will do that before they do 8)

Trax

Thank You Sponsors!