iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone running the new Wood-Mizer 7 degree bands?

Started by Dave Shepard, April 23, 2009, 05:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

I setup my WM sharpener with the 10 degree cam at a 7 degree angle and passed all of the non 7 degree blades I got from bob around 2 times.  I took the time to set the blades first.  I used one yesterday and it cut straight and true on a large pine butt log.  It seemed a little slower than the fresh WM 7 degree that I had to remove due to direct contact with an eye bolt.  I am going to try the resharpened blades on some lumpy knotted pine today.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

ladylake

I've had a couple that made it down to 1" before they broke.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

jpgreen

How does your eastern pine compare to soft pines back here on the west coast? Different animal all together?
-95 Wood-Mizer LT40HD 27 Hp Kawasaki water cooled engine-

Thank You Sponsors!