iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Baker Products

Started by LA Z BOY, December 02, 2011, 06:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LA Z BOY

I live in a rural area & high speed internet isn't available to me unless I go with a satellite dish . With the fair access policy's the satellite companies have I think they're too expensive so I use dial-up . I think it's possible that there's probably several members that are in the same boat .
I have tried to download Baker Products website a few times & after a half hour to 45 minutes I have given up . I don't know if other people experience this problem or not .   

LaserZX

Go to your public library   get a usb thumb drive save on it.

redbeard

Iam in same boat but we are able to use broadband its not high speed but works good. It still costs. Twice as much as high speed internet.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

eastberkshirecustoms

I normally tether to my cell phone for internet, but when the weather is sh*tty, I have to use dial-up. I agree, Baker's website is not dial-up friendly.

BandsawWarrior

If you call Baker they'll mail you a package with all the brochures and info. 
Tyler Hart
T&N Custom Sawmill

zopi

lol ...an original thought...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

thecfarm

Probaly would take 2 hours too load. I know the feeling. We use a cell phone USB now. We are in the middle of nowhere's too.  ::)  Not really. Broadband and cable is all around us,about 5 miles. Like being on an island with no boat. Only $50 a month. Say it quick it does not hurt so much. Kinda needed it for what the wife does with her business.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!