iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Southern Blizzard

Started by Magicman, January 06, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo picker

I got exactly what I wanted.  Not a flake. It all went south.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Magicman

Quote from: Magicman on December 08, 2017, 01:54:58 PMI made a video at the Straw House but it will have to wait until I get some internet service.
Well I did, but I didn't.  The video will play back on the camera but when I try to transfer it off of the camera to my phone or the laptop, I get a message that says an error has occurred and that's that.  No video.   :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

curdog

Ended up with 3 or 4 inches at my house,  but 10 minutes up the road got probably 10+ inches.  The roads stayed clear, just the way I like it..

Raider Bill

Beautiful weekend to ride motorcycles although a jacket was called for.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

samandothers

Drove to my son's house in Raleigh NC from Charlotte Friday for his birthday.   We passed at least a dozen cars off the road along I85 near Greensboro.  People not paying attention, observing conditions and adjusting to the conditions.  I might should add maintaining proper equipment.  None looked to serious but definitely a high pucker factor for sure.

Kbeitz

Sometimes all the attention in the world wont keep you on the road...
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!