iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ballcap With Built In Lights

Started by Autocar, December 02, 2011, 07:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Friends bought me a ballcap that has three built in lights in the bill. You can turn one ,two or all three on, the paper work says 75 hours. Probably the best  invention in a long time,there so handy working under a truck on your back with the dreay winter days in my shop. Or reading the fine print on the instructions after all else fails  ;D I have a number of ones that has a band that goes around your head and before you know it you have a headace.
Bill

moosehunter

The Mrs. and I each have one from LL BEAN. I think they were Christmas presents a few years ago. Pretty handy ;)
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

JV

Won't be complete without a pair of Bill Engvall house slippers with headlights.   ;D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

isawlogs

I have had the clip on lights for ballcaps for four or five years now, I sweat too much for the lights in cap, the cap would be done and the light would still be good.
  I have a pair of Christmas light sleepers here somewheres, flashing snowflakes  8) ::)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!