iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A New CPR Technique

Started by pappy19, May 13, 2013, 08:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

Please watch this and pass it on, it could save a life, even yours.

Pap

http://ahsc.arizona.edu/node/730
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

hillbillyhogs

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good information Pappy.  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

martyinmi

No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

Wick

American Heart Association still trains to give compressions and breath's. But it has been geared toward more compressions than breath's for a few years now. There are just too many variables of circumstances. Like the video say's, anything is better than doing nothing. Also from what I hear breaking the rib's is pretty much a given.
Timber Harvester 30HT25

LAZERDAN

Yep  break a rib save a life.  I've broke several ribs.   We have been using this method for 2 years now. It works best with multiple people .  Take the training when and if its offered, It's like hunter safety, boater safety,atv safety.  Once you have it,  it is just another arrow in the quiver.  Lets be safe out there.   Lazerdan   

Warbird

Thanks.  Much different than the technique I learned 12 years ago when I got certified.

maple flats

I've been taught several different methods over the years. It seems like every year or 2 it changes. Of all the methods I learned this looks to be the simplist and easiest to remember. Thanks.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Magicman

I am certified and have been re-certified many times, but that appears so simple the the technique makes sense.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

hardtailjohn

I have to get recertified every 2 years for MSHA (for our rock crushing business) and it's like Maple Flats says, it seems they change every couple years. Our instructor has been hinting towards this technique the last couple times, and it sure makes more sense to me!  Having had to actually use CPR a time or two, the 100 strokes a minute is no problem! The adrenalin is flowing strong enough that I think I could make 150!
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

drobertson

Great post! no one ever knows when this will be required, but it helps to know just to "Keep it simple"  and steady,   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!