iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

haveing issues

Started by coxy, May 24, 2016, 07:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberlinetree

I sometimes cut a double notch (angle from top and bottom) and a big sharp saw and what others have mentioned.

These two sisters sometimes get frisky and try to tear my clothes off! Luckily they only got the sleeves!

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

snowstorm

Quote from: BargeMonkey on May 28, 2016, 09:52:52 PM
Quote from: snowstorm on May 28, 2016, 07:35:48 AM
so bardge are you bring her up here with you??
:D :D :D.  Your going to get to see her in person.  ;)   how did the vacation go ???
the trip was pretty good. rome was interesting way to many people. Montenegro was my favorite on the way into port we passed 2 tunnels that were used by Nazi subs in ww11 to re fuel and repair. after 1100 miles at sea we landed in venice. the city of very expensive water taxis     

coxy

remember no pics it didn't happen  :D :D :D :) :) hope you had a great time   how much where the water taxes

Peter Drouin

Timber, It's good to be loved so much.  :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

timberlinetree

Its not all fun and games. I keep getting into trouble for wrecking my new jeans. ( I'm a magnet for greese). We do have a lot of fun though and I am married with morals so I don't get into anything that's over my head.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Autocar

Timberlinetree, times two on being a grease magnet. All I need to do is think about repairing something and I get grease all over my jeans  ;D.
Bill

rdobb13

Anyone else thinking FF calendar? 

Thank You Sponsors!