iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Walmart Petition

Started by Jeff, November 21, 2002, 12:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:55 AM
Subject: SCI- SE Michigan Bowhunters Chapter ACTION ALERT (11/18/02A)

Your On-Line Petition Vote Needed!

Michael Moore, the producer of the anti firearms film "Bowling for Columbine" is circulating an online petition that will be submitted to Wal-Mart Stores to try to convince them to permanently suspend all sales, nationwide, of handgun ammunition. If you find this offensive, as I do, please go to the following web address and sign a countering petition that lets Wal-Mart know that there are many more people out there who support their sales of ammunition to law abiding

American citizens.
Go to: http://www.petitiononline.com/GT1776/petition.html

Let's let Wal-Mart know where we stand......
Thanks and best regards to all!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

Maybe the countering petition part of it needs to be explained to me a little better.  I went to the link and was confronted with a search page for petitions.  I looked for a counter petition but could not find one. couldn't even find the abusing petition.  :P

Here's one for fun.  

A CNN poll to determine if the public thinks that the Media is Liberal, Conservative or Neutral.   Duh-h--h--

Bottom left of the page at:

www.cnn.com/moneyline

Noble_Ma

Tom,

I followed this link at that search page.  w w w . P e t i t i o n O n l i n e . c o m   I voted for that one, but I'm not positive it was the right one ;D  It sounded like it??

Frank_Pender

Thanks, Tom.  I found it and sighned.
Frank Pender

ADfields

Jeff

yes, I fixed my link too. Somehow I left the l off of html. oops.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ADfields

Thanks Rob & Jeff!   Over 22K so far 8)
Andy

J Beyer

I signed.  I also said that I would not shop there again if they go through with their policy change.  Keep us updated as to what Wally world does.

JB
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

Corley5

I just popped in and signed it.  Kmart fired Rosie O. as a spokeperson because of her anti-gun stance.  I heard somewhere not long ago that Wal Mart and K Mart are the largest retailers of firearms in the US.  Wouldn't think they'd want to give up something profitable.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!