iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pig Roast has began! (sorta) OR Who's the real Arky?

Started by Jeff, August 05, 2005, 09:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

HORSELOGGER

Since everybody else looks like Bibbyman... I'm guessin the little white blur with the sandals ;D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

UNCLEBUCK

Yeah I gonna be in that Dang picture next year and the following .  Raise a toast and say a big prayer for Mark M for me !
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

DanG

Summa them shirts is stretched so tight, they is pink in the middle. :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paschale

Greetings to all you Red-shirted FFers from sunny California!  8)  Man...I wish I was there, even though I'm having a great time out here.  I'm sure gonna miss those Logrite brownies, and that tasty Pig, and the tales told 'round the circle.  I'll be checking in at some point tomorrow and see how the festivities are progressing.

Have a GREAT TIME EVERYONE!!!!   8) 8) 8)  I'm jealous!   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Gary_C

DanG

That's the BEFORE piggy picture. Can't wait to see to see the after picture.

:) :)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

sawguy21

:D :D :D Yeah, there will be some full bellies alright.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

MemphisLogger

DanG, we couldn't get outta Graceland and I WANTED one of those red shirts too  :(
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Jodi

Quote from: HORSELOGGER on August 05, 2005, 09:03:36 PM
Since everybody else looks like Bibbyman... I'm guessin the little white blur with the sandals ;D

Yeah no, that ones me. Didn't have time to grab my red shirt in time to make it into the picture...  ;D  ;)

Ernie

That pic sure makes me feel good, are all we millers shaped the same, musta been a well used mould that we were poured in:) :)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Texas Ranger

I have spent the better part of today looking at a live video feed.  All I got to say is, soma you guys shouldn'g wear shorty britches! 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

pasbuild

Yup checked out the web cam pics, its a bit painful knowing I was SOOOOOO close :'(
Have a great time folks
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Gilman

I'm sure I'm staring right at it, but I can't find the webcam link.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

UNCLEBUCK

Look at me I am simulating I am right there eating pig tonight , oh boy please pass me some more thank you !  :D                                                                                                                                             
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

whitepe

What a hoot.   Is that Santa on the far right?   ;D
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Murf

Quote......are all we millers shaped the same.....

Mebbe it's some kinda secret OSHA thing we just habbent heard of yet ?

Da belly keeps da fingers well back of da cuttin parts of da maacheen.   :D   :D   :D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Thank You Sponsors!